At North Pole Eyecare, we provide a wide range of eye care services. We are pleased to offer the following optometry services to our community. An eye exam in our office is a thorough evaluation of the eye. It is also a determination of prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Screening evaluation of current visual correction and visual acuity
- Objective measurement of refractive error and potential visual acuity with new correction
- Testing of pupil responses, eye movement and alignment
- In depth testing of refractive power of the eye and determination of required glasses and/or contact lens prescription
- Complete evaluation of ocular health including: Lids and surrounding tissue, external eye and internal front and back chambers of the eye
- Dilated eye evaluation is recommended and routinely performed unless patients can not undergo dilation
- Further evaluation of the eye utilizing computerized scanning and/or photo documentation is performed if warranted by specific ocular conditions
Dr. A can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and Post operative care for refractive surgery, cataract surgery, eye disease or trauma
- Eye emergencies
Contact us today! We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.